CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 February 2011

A New Take on A Stepper Card Template

Use for CCTa

I have a different shaped card for you today and I have included a little Template although it is not to size.
CCT4 
The card is a different take on a Step Card, sorry the photo is a bit blurred, The image is of course from Lili of the Valley  its called “New Hat”, I have used Copics and Prismas to colour the image and added glitter and pearls.  The papers are from the Buds and Blossom kit from Nitwits Downloads.  The doily is a Die-namic Die from Dies to Die For.  The larger MS Border was a last minute addition, I was getting the card ready to photograph when I felt the bottom need a bit of tarting up, I add some lovely buttons and charms from The Hobby House.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

CCT9
This great Stamp is by Inkadinkado also available from Dies to Die For, and I hope fits the challenge, it made me smile anyway.

CCT7 
I have forgotten to take a note of the Copics I used so sorry,

CCT8
Here is a side view of the card.

Now here is the template for you

CCT1
Start with White card 12” x 8”  and mark and score at 1”, 2”, 6” and 7” along both sides, measure 1.1/2” in from each side and draw a line from the 1” to 7” mark as shown, with a sharp craft knife and steel ruler cut down this line, now following the broken lines on photo score at 1”, 2” 7” and 6” marks as shown.

CCT2 
Fold along scored lines and your card should end up looking like the above photo.  Now you can decorate to your hearts desire.

CCT3
Side view

If you have any queries just e-mail me, and please let me see your cards if you use this template.
Hugs
Jacqui x

10 comments:

Lauren Colless said...

I can't believe I'm the first follower... what a great idea, I love your tutes Jacqui!!! I'll have to have a go at this stepper card - its gorgeous!

Unknown said...

thak you for this tutorial blog. Now it's easier to find the tutorial.
Francy

PatR said...

This tutorial blog is a great idea, thanks hun! xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you for the new blog, that's easy
i became a follower of course
your card is just gorgeous sweetie
hugs angelique

Janie Printz said...

Such a gorgeous card & wonderful tutorial ... LUV this card soooo much. Can't wait to see more of what you do ...
Hugs, Janie

Mrs.B said...

Thanks for the tutorial. I used it for my card, had to alter sizes slightly to fit my image. Your instructions were easy to follow. Here is my card: http://mrsbsaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/03/house-mouse-challenge.html
Avril B

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful beautiful card, really stunning, thanks for sharing the template with us, have you any idea what the measurements would be using A4 and A5 Card at all? Hugs Julie

ednamburgess said...

Love all the information on your tutorials. I'm trying to sign up to get these by e-mail. Hope it goes through as would love receiving them. Edna B.

Helga said...

a wonderful pretty card so soft coloured - I like this so much ! Lovely !
Greetings from Austria
Helga

Laura Bradley said...

Thanks for the tutorial Jacqui - just gone through loads of results on google to find this!! Wanted a centre stepper card - most of them have the main focal bit at the side .. so thank you :). Will be trying this out tomorrow xx

Post a Comment